Glacier FarmMedia publishes six primary editorial titles with many more that total upwards of 350 print issues per year. We produce publications in English and French across a wide variety of agricultural verticals. In addition, we publish Canada’s largest used equipment shopper publication which includes three bi-weekly provincial editions in Western Canada and four monthly editions in eastern Canada‚ 354,000 pieces across Canada per month.
- Canada’s largest online network
- Editorial sites generate nearly 260,000 visits per month equaling 6.2 million page views annually (2 pages per visit); spending 2:30 minutes on average per visit
- AgDealer.com has nearly 30,000 pieces of used farm machinery online at any given month. The site generates 220,000 visits a month with 25.6 milion page views annually (9.8 pages per visit); spending 7:48 minutes on average per visit
- Mobile apps for editorial products:
- New Ag Dealer mobile app just launching
- E-news/E-blasts, 65,000 e-mail addresses
Glacier FarmMedia has recently partnered to create Weather Innovations Consulting LP (WIN). Through this new partnership we have acquired the WeatherFarm network from the Canadian Wheat Board (CWB). The network includes upwards of 1,700 weather stations across Canada. WIN works to add value to weather data to provide farmers with actionable information so they can make production decisions that will increase or protect their yields (ie.: when to plant, when to spray, when to run the fan in their bins).
Glacier FarmMedia has Canada’s largest agricultural classifieds in print and online.
- combined digital audience is over 175,000 unique views a month
- combined print audience is over 250,000 readers
- over 30,000 pieces of used farm machinery are showcased each month at agdealer.com; 350,000 copies of AgDealer are distributed each month in print
Glacier FarmMedia owns and operates multiple events and trade shows, including Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show, Ag in Motion™ and the Farm Forum Event.
Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show is the largest outdoor farm show in Eastern Canada, and celebrated its 25th year in 2018. The three-day show in Woodstock in September features field and livestock demonstrations, speakers, and the latest innovations in agricultural technology. Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show welcomes more than 42,000 farmers each year as well as 750 exhibitors.
Ag in Motion first opened its gates in 2015. It has grown to be the biggest outdoor farm expo in Western Canada, where farmers can see the latest technology in action. Ag in Motion is situated on 640 acres of prime agricultural land, Northwest of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan on Hwy. 16 at Glacier FarmMedia Discovery Farm Langham.
The Farm Forum Event is a three-day conference in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan that brings together progressive farmers, agricultural professionals and academics to learn about where game-changing innovation and the latest ag research connects with practical on-farm operations
Glacier FarmMedia owns Commodity News Service Canada which syndicates market analysis and market commentary to websites, publications and radio stations across Canada including Dow Jones newswire and DTN.